The Wings Club maintains this site for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse our site. All materials on our site, including but not limited to artwork, photographs, graphics, audio clips, video clips, text, and trademarks, are the sole property of the Wings Club or its licensors. The exclusive rights to all materials on this site are protected by U.S. and international laws of copyright, trademark, and unfair competition.
The Wings Club's policy is to allow you to make one copy of this site's materials solely for your own personal use. Otherwise, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, republish, transmit, repost or otherwise use any material from our site without prior written authorization from the Wings Club. To request such permission, contact Tom Fitzsimmons at . Permission may be dependent on whether:
- the particular material will be reproduced in its entirety in its original form without edits or other changes in the substance of the content or deletions of any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices;
- all copies will include a statement that the material was reproduced from www.wingsclub.org with permission of the Wings Club;
- all copies will include the following notice “© 2007 Wings Club. All Rights Reserved.”;
- the copies will be distributed only for appropriate non-commercial educational or public-policy purposes of promoting aviation; and
- the copies are distributed at no charge or, at most, at actual cost. Provided you receive permission and comply with the conditions imposed, the Wings Club grants you a non-exclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the specified material from our site.
In no event may the Wings Club trademarks, symbols, artwork, or other visual or audio elements be reproduced separately from the textual content associated with them on the site.